The City of Ljubljana has decided to compete in the call for European capital of culture and acquire the respective title for 2025. In order to form a solid foundation for application development nine focus groups have been implemented.
- Audience development.
- Participation of citizens and vulnerable groups.
- Creative and cultural industries.
- Public space.
- Digital transformation in culture.
- Evaluation, analysis and statistics.
- International cooperation and cultural diplomacy.
- New governance models in culture.
This will enable the City of Ljubljana to ground the application on themes, topics and opinions of local opinion makers from various domains related to culture. The synthesis of focus groups will provide input for bid book for the European capital of culture selection and input for new Strategy for Cultural Development of Ljubljana.
The City has commissioned IPoP to implement research process – focus groups and provide synthesis.
Photo source: Unsplash